City Care Services offers a flexible home care service in Cambridge and Cambridgeshire designed for those who need assistance to live well in their own homes. Our highly trained carers can help with anything from personal care, cooking meals to companionship.
We provide the following care services:
- Help getting up, getting dressed and getting ready for the day
- Undressing and getting ready for bed
- Support with washing and continence care
- General housework like washing up, vacuuming and doing laundry
- Preparing and cooking meals
- Errands outside the house, such as shopping, dog walking or collecting prescriptions
- Support with correspondence, like telephone calls, letters and emails
- Accompanied trips to visit friends or go shopping
- Support with medication
- Respite care
- Overnight care
- Sitting service
- Live in Care
We provide home care for customers throughout Camridge and Cambridgeshire. Some clients only need our home carers to pop in for a check call, half an hour or once a week. Or we can make a number of daily visits, provide overnight care, or stay temporarily whilst a family carer takes a break.
Everyone at City Care Services is dedicated to the provision of a high quality care. Our mission is to make arranging domiciliary care as smooth an experience as possible for you and your loved ones.
All of our home carers are specially trained in elderly care. They are unique, special people with plenty of local knowledge who are dedicated to helping older people live well in familiar surroundings. Providing domiciliary care is never just a day job. We build genuine, lasting relationships with you and your family, and provide a wide range of hourly homecare services to ensure that we meet the individual needs of everyone we work with.